Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Today is my last day of the EDU 383 technology course, and I'm feeling proud of my hard work and accomplishment. We have learned a great deal of integrating technology into our classrooms and making learning both fun and long lasting. Although, we were not provided up-to-date information of our class progress in terms of grades and completed work, I belief that I have benefited from the course. The daily presentation of the students was vibrant and entertaining. The class setting was somewhat counter conducive to learning where I could not even see some of classmates to the point I may not recognize some of those who were attending class every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.